Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Program 2017
The New Mexico State Library proudly supports summer reading programs at public libraries throughout the state. As a member of the Collaborative Summer Library Program, NMSL sponsors public libraries membership to join in this national consortium. The 2017 theme is construction, architecture, community activism:
- Children: Build a Better World!
- Teens: Build a Better World!
- Adults: Build a Better World!
The 2017 Teen Video Challenge is now open! The deadline for submissions is Februrary 17, 2017 and more information can be found here.
The winner of the 2016 Teen Video Challenge and $150 was the Pueblo of San Felipe Community Library!
Previous years' surveys:
- 2016 On Your Mark, Get Set, Read!
- 2015 Every Hero Has a Story
- 2014 Fizz, Boom, Read!
- 2013 Dig Into Reading
- 2012 Dream Big- Read
- 2011 One World, Many Stories
- 2010 Make a Splash- Read!
- 2009 Be Creative @ Your Library
Do you have plans this summer? Head to your local public library to celebrate!
This program is funded with a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, which administers the Library Services and Technology Act.